Friday, May 23, 2003

Im a little bit of pissed off tonight coz of this stupid/selfish FX driver which I was happened to be one of his unlucky passenger,well anyway, if I narrate it here u will feel the same.hehehe,,Another start of work,first, I'll start my trivia bot in one of my irc channel,it is not a 24/7 bot since it is run under windows,..I remember then that I setup an eggdrop on one of linux box in our office, i added a trivia tcl script on it and launch it on my channel,several days its working perfectly until the people from the different dept. (abuse@) saw that this box is sending large udp packets (as they say) so it was requested to stop that IP,tsk tsk tsk, well it is also careless on our part of running two trivia bots in 2 channels simutaneously which will consumed a lot of bandwidth, and also not running a third party firewall or creating an firewall rule... actually this linux box was not really part of the workgroup or LAN, we just setup/install RH on one of the old PC here, just for educational and experimentation purposes. We shutdown this pc first then after 2 days we put it back again..lol..\|/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home