Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Its 5:54 AM and Im here already on my work.im on morning shift and too bad I had to wake up early. I came from day-off and still had no apetite for work. I spent my 2 day day off by drinking beer and resting, ..I did some self study just for an hour, I had to learn php scripting and learning how to integrate it with mysql,ahhh.after that I lost my momentum when I had to do some other work..
Last Saturday, we had a family reunion, it is a yearly tradition on my father-side family, I had to talk again to one of my cousin who just came from Australia, and shared each other stories and experiences, he told me that he was currently working as a technical support in Creative Labs, I said its cool, coz he had to work on an IT industry like me but the difference was he is earning or getting a large amount of salary compared to me. Well Im planning to work outside the country this coming year, I been looking jobs on the internet but they were looking for requirements that I do not have, that's why Im trying hard to give some of my time even in self studying programming or any IT-related subjects..but Im thinking also of getting a job there even its not related to my course..hehe..im desperate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home