Tuesday, November 23, 2004

i've been quite bz for a while, doing some works at d office, help to setup radius server, then in charge of the firewall and transparent proxy thing, i hope my ruleset is hardened , tried to test it using nessus and the results are ok,i hope so,
i just borrowed a book called security complete 2nd ed. from sybex, the book is cool i think, covers some security stuffs, like packet filtering and PIX firewall, now i spending some of my time asking some of my officemates re PIX.. i kind of motivated bec. my mastah is so good in cisco things,

on d other side, i was bz also doing some playing online games on shop, its really tempting to try games, tried gunbound, MU, but still pRO still der for a while esp. now i got new expensive items for my char, got +72bonedgak..

yawns..nakakabagot na.minsan nakakainis ung setup d2 sa opis... maybe i'll think that after new year......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home