Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some good and bad moments

Many things happened these past months, since I got too busy with work and some stuffs. There are also some tragic happened with the country and I had some too. PH got this Glorietta "bombing", I quoted that one coz the root cause of the explosion is still not determine yet,whether its just an accident or not, still many questions and theories arising until at this moment. I don't want to speak here political or something, but too many things happening with our country right now, lots of political controversies with our present government, then we also had this GMA giving "executive clemency" or pardon with ERAP, fuck that! I'm not pro-ERAP neither pro-GMA, it's just pissed me off that this kind of things, historical event they say it is just benefiting both of them, both winners and only losers are the people. Some say something like "you can steal all you want and get away with it" and some say that day is one of the saddest moment in Phil. history, as far as justice system is concerned.
Well, I also have one saddest moment in my life, my grandfather passed away. I'm not really a lolo's boy, and actually I don't like him when I was young coz he's so strict and very dominant to his "apo". That's why they all call him "hitler" and the name speaks with itself. But to tell you truth, when I had this speech yesterday at his burial, I almost cried, no big tears but they can all witnessed that my voice was trembling...so what the fuck will I do that, is that being "plastic" to praise and to show all the people how good he was coz he's dead. my answer is simply I'm honest. Eventhough I hate him before but as time goes by, when I'm matured enough, I got to understand and there was some good moments with him when he was still alive that came into my mind that made me so sad, I just say to myself "Shit, I gonna miss Daddy", of course in Filipino :)

On the other hand, as my "utol" said after the burial "kelangan pa ba na may mamatay para lang mangyari eto?". The one he's referring to was good things that happened after that, we got to see some of our relatives that we haven't seen for several years since they live abroad now, got to hang out with them and do some family-relatives bonding moments. it's cool!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home