Saturday, January 03, 2004

This is my first blog this year 2004. I dont have nothing to do. Im in the office right now and enjoying my graveyard shift....Damn, i regret drinking coffee that's why Im still awake right now,browsing the net, checking my emails ,chatting with colleagues...tried to browse some educational stuffs but too lazy to read all of those manuals..maybe later..hehehehe

Watched the news this evening and sad to see my "kababayan" who had to spent their new year in the hospital, they never learn their lessons about the danger of firecrackers, that's why I did not bother to touch those. Anyway, Im still on a decision making coz Im planning to transfer to another department as Network Engineer, I had to weigh some things between the two, I learned several things on my job right now, I developed my web programming skills, and able to appreciate more the power of OS like linux and freebsd..I got to experience to set up and configure different services like apache, samba, ssh,etc and got to learn IP filtering and masquerading..

I would say my job today is more "petix" than the other dept, but I would say,its more challenging there coz on network management center, I will have to learn deeply different technical and telecommunication stuffs, will be exposed to technology and IT related fields...
??? ??? ??? ???

..........till on my next blog..i will have to take a nap...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home