Friday, February 20, 2004

Its almost 3 days now and I did nothing but stay with my PC at my room browsing the net and doing different stuffs, my friend asked me to join on his web development team, but I am still not good with creating dynamic pages integrated with some database. So I installed Apache, PHP, MySQL in Windows (thanks to google) and they are working perfectly together right now,need to read some reference materials coz I like to prioritize security esp. working with MySQL. I even installed a firewall on winblows and close port 3306 from outside access, I hope it works.
I tested making some sample PHP scripts on slackware, and it works fine also but I had to practice using windows, the reason ? I don't have enough space on that partition so my Limewire will be useless. Imesh will be my pal this evening.


Still jobless...
Thinking of enrolling ....
or Rest for a while...
or try my luck in teaching...?

I still does not feel working...
Maybe great opportunity will come..

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home