Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Last night, we hanged out at my friend's house to drink some couple of beers. At last, I got to see the movie "Sid & Nancy", its about the story of Sex Pistols' bassist Sid Vicious and his junkie girlfriend Nancy. The movie was cool, and it kicks ass, nice protrayal by Gary Oldman as Sid. It was a DVD movie, he already ripped it to mpg format, so I helped him to burn those mpgs into VCD format. Cool I have now a nice copy of the said movie and planning for mass reproduction..lol..I dont support piracy..well I just offer it to my friends and earn some couple of money...

Today we had a General Assemby regarding our company's decision to let us choose if we want to stay or resign. If we resign, they are offering somewhat a separation pay.Since I already have plans this year for resignation, probably I grab it..

We are given 48 hours to decide..

thinking...
thinking......................................................
???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home