Friday, January 16, 2004

Nothing to do.no appetite to do some work.just browsing and surfing around.I will not go to work tomorrow. Im bored. no excitement. no motivation . nothing...
One of my supervisor offered me a new position , she gave me time but before I decide, she was kinda implementing or insisting it already..useless proposal..fuck!!! a new position but same low income, it was like taking a bath but wearing same old clothes...same old shitz...bad trip talaga..and she was the one who did not wish me good luck when I did the interview on the other dept coz accdg to her, she needs me in her dept..it was such a flattery thing but I dont know if I can trust her anymore..her message for me was not an encouragement but it was like pambobola na hindi mo alam..

haayy buhayyy....

I wish luck comes me this year.

I just watch again the movie "Trainspotting" just to switch my mood..
as rents say "
Choose life.
Choose a job.
Choose a career.
Choose a family.
Choose a fucking big television,
Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin
openers
Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance.
Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments.
Choose a starter home.
Choose your friends.
Choose leisurewear and matching luggage.
Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.
Choose life. "


cool. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home