Saturday, January 10, 2004

Still in the office..I am spending my time upgrading the kernel of one of our box here running on RH8,well I had to edit lilo for failsafe purposes where I can choose the old kernel..shit,the new kernel is not perfectly running..well I had to check for errors,,damn it is such pain in the ass coz i want to delete some packages but don't know where I will find those rpms..ahh...We are planning before to format the drive and to install slack9.1................
I had interview this morning and I asked the panelists about our stand, and they confirmed that it would be a lateral transfer..damn..Im not with the position but practically speaking,Im into financial aspect..that's why I told the interviewers that Im planning to go abroad just to let them know that Im not that interested..well maybe its not my fate..i rather stay here,.i have more free time and it is not that strict here,with the other dept,they do have policies that suck well I just pray that I will be in another company this year ,hopefully.or maybe some opportunity abroad...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home