Thursday, January 08, 2004

just got home,came from greenhills to buy some CD-Rs. I got to see some new mobile phones and desktops but I dont have enough money,can't afford those things right now.
I got online to check for my emails and to chat with my friends on dalnet, I happened to talk to one of there to ask about what was the topic all about .it says..
* Now talking in #xxxxx
* Topic is 'let's pray for xxxxxx'
(i had to ommit the chan and nick..wala lang)
Eventually I found out that one of my friend (outside .ph)was sent to prison because of hacking?.i need to confirm that...before that .few weeks ago when I happened to talk to him, he then let me see the site he had defaced,forgot if he renamed the index file and uploaded an html file with his identification but the server is quite known...well got to get some news to him coz accdg to them he was already free ...
if that was true, that's definitely bad news..need to get some update ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home