Wednesday, January 14, 2004

fucking life,we got a citation from our manager, he already resigned last week but it was like a gift for us before he leaves, stupid accusations that he did not understand, he made us provide an explanation for that, its like he's making a policy that was not based from our department's memorandum which supposed to be the case....part of the explanation I made goes like this " I did what I know is right and Im confident as well that I did no wrong"(hehe).. the citation was like about non productivity ..actually 6 of us got the citation .. I was assigned as an onsite engineer for month of November and accdg to them, we had to go to office regularly if we don't have any work to do, stupid!coz that's not the agreement we had on the supervisor..I tried my best to do some internal web updates,fileserver maintenance,reports,and clients callback as much i can, but it seems they want us to perform our work not based on job description that we know (parang robot amputa)

I still remember then ,I made an email, its like a letter of expression of what was happened before regarding the management's decision to transfer some of our officemates to another department (which sucks),I made the email using one of IP add on our network block and telnet on smtp server of our sister company and found out that it can create an email (it's like an open relay,,kinda security hole) and used a dummy return address ..I said the email to 7 of my close officemates, it was like my immediate or violent reaction to the situation...
It is quite controversial because that email was received by our manager because one of officemate did reply on that dummy email using a return address of my manager's email (maloko amputa..hehehe) ...nag reply sya with a simple message "fuck!'pero luckily ..nakalusot naman kami khit it was escalated to higher engineering including netsec department...

I think on the other side may katuturan din khit doing such lame act kasi after that they had to secure ung port 25 nila and never relay any email ......that email was accdg to them a spam email...lol...tsk tsk...


It was such an experience,learning some unix commands and at the same time expressing the grievances .....

pero eto na naman...

marami na namang problema sa dept namin, kc daming nagreresign...
siguro I had to sacrifice pa coz Im still looking for a better job....


crossing my fingers..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home