Saturday, January 10, 2004

I did not sleep last night coz I make myself busy, we played strategy games for a couple of minutes with one of my officemate...My officemate was also busy printing freebsd docus,(lol he's patient) and accdg to him its almost 600 pages so that means he'll be spending that same number of papers to be used...he'll do that by pages..I wonder what would be the logistics officer's reaction..hehehe I guessed he's just getting one of the benefits in office which is free printing (bawal pag nahuli) in a cool HP laser printer..Ya he's too patient ..and he has a habit of formatting his HD every week, I dont why he do this..he has a powerpul PC but still not satisfied with the performance, and this guy's father is an addict gamer...Accdg to him, his father is such a kid that he'll spent several hours in front of PC playing CC Generals,...

sigh...


Ya I was able to chat with tan[a]be last night and he was such a cool guy, quite geeky too like me..lol..thnx for adding me on ur site...more power to u and rest of ur team...

sleep...zzzzzz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home