Sunday, January 11, 2004

Sometimes when I see people who had been exposed early to what my interests now like web development and system administration and stuffs like that, its like I kinda envy them and at the same time admire them, well I would say Im kinda latebloomer regarding those things, my college and high school day were full of fun, I'd spent mostly of my time then drinking and making fun, those days were amazing....We played skateboarding then and went to gigs as often as possible...but kinda lie-low starting the late years of my college, its like nagsawa din ..and enrolled in MITRC,a review center for preparation of ECE board exams...

Im thinking that if I could turn back the time, sana nagconcentrate ako more on C++ and perl programming, or mga database applications...coz that would help ..but as they say ..better late than never.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home