Monday, January 26, 2004

I met my old friend today when Im on way to work, shared some couple of stories then we started to laugh when our topic was about our college friend appearing every week on on of the sitcom in Ch.7 He played as an "extra" as "tambay sa kanto" and now he's improving coz he do have dialogues every week..hehhe..I still remember that we used to hang out on his house, drink some beers and smoke some weeds..hehehe...I never expect that he will have the guts to appear in front of the camera, and sometimes binabatuk batukan sya ng mga main casts where in the real life ..lol...But in fairness, I also admired him coz he's talented, I used to call him a rockstar, coz he do have a rock n roll band..he has a reggae look before but after he'd seen the movie "Trainspotting" he began to look as similar as possible with the main character in the said movie..hehehe..the last time we met was on MegaMall where he used to work in Powerbooks..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home