Friday, March 05, 2004

PROFESSIONAL BUM and CERTIFIED HOMEBOY

Im now a professional bum..hehehe.Im a certified homeboy...hehehe..pencionado but on the other side, it gives me more time for drinking, which I like..hehe
I spend my time on the net,just browsing around ,here's one of the sample site that I like
http://www.albartus.com/motas/ that will make your brain cells flowing...

Well my friend already recruited me to be part of his web development team, that is why I am doing self study , we traded for books and now Im on the momentum , I want to focus on php/mysql since it is more flexible and I like php predefined stuffs,. I think the pressure was there but we are dealing here money..money..money..esp. most of his clients are US based..outsourcing is his forte..

pray for the soul of Halina P, cool and sexy chick..hehehe