Friday, July 16, 2004

PAY DAY is not a HAPPY DAY
 
The #1 reason why this company sucks, is because of salary issue and it is the #1 reason why i resigned.  I still have 1 week ahead to finish my turnover but it seems my boss is doing things to prolong my stay, to interrupt my plans or just bullshiting me.
He has lot of plans with the servers and he wants me to do those things while I am doing my turnover.  He keeps on talking that I must do my obligations before I leave, I would like to ask him also about his obligations to his employee to pay us what is for us.
 
I already lost my motivation and passion to do things that I like because this company is not paying us. All our efforts are not put into nothing.
 
 
By the way , thnx and respectz to teejz coz I already received my MS Security Kit CD.
 
to be cont..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home