Tuesday, March 01, 2005

SNEAKERS SWITCH

I am planning to buy a new sneaker coz my sneakers will soon be extinct, as you can see on the pic, it was already torned but still wearable for more than 2 yrs wear and tear. The second pic was shot from an ad in Speed Magazine, when i checked the vans local store in megamall, they have that said model. I don't know if it is still available right now,coz i think it's been months since i set foot on megamall.hehe


oldskool vans sneakers

vs.


vans harton model (newskul)

Maybe i can visit the store later this afternoon, it is just a few steps away from the office. :)

Actually one of my dream shoes is a vans sneaker made in pure natural hemp (sample below) so i can burn my shoes when i want to fly...just kidding ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home