Saturday, June 04, 2005

Browsing my old mp3 collection archives, listening to some glam rock shits,such as Skid Row, Warrant;classic metal such as Helloween,Iron Maiden, etc and guitar experts such as Yngwie Malmsteen, Satriani,Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai, and my favorites Hendrix collections, and classic alternative stuffs esp. from Soundgarden and the likes.

Planning to drop by this afternoon at Megamall to see some of my friends in RPC (ragnarok) championship, and do some windows shopping as well..

I have to check one of my machine, to see if there's some memory leak or something on some programs coz the memory incrementing dramatically...gosh..i already did many things, like limiting Server processes for httpd and double checking some configs..
wooohhh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home