Wednesday, March 09, 2005

mp3 backup mode

Music- Ana's Song- Silverchair
I already have a 5GB mp3 files on my slave disk and doing some backup today on cdrs, don't want to blame myself in case my hd got corrupted, have some rare's mp3 taken from fserve irc and p2p. i would say spent sweat,blood and waste too much time in getting those. compared before, u can get good mp3 quality but today, i have to d/l 3 different size formats for a single mp3 just to make sure im getting what i want.

Playing grunge music today, missed those types of music. I missed the Silverchair concert at UP few years ago.sayang talaga.. the last time i had to see foreign acts was the RATM concert, i get along with my friends and some tandem tambay punks. It was a memorable night, coz my friend's company had some fight with francis m and co., lolz. i respect the guy but bahala sila dun, buti na lang naawat.hehe. we attended that event just for music and nothing else...

I really want to attend a Slayer concert, im always a fan of them. or any foreign bands that i really like. i will cherish that moment of course...

At work, sometimes i want to do a specific thing for the co. but as my co-employee says, the juice is not worth the squeeze...i think he's right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home