Tuesday, July 12, 2005

PLAYING & WATCHING

I played at quantum the other day, i was waiting for someone, so to ease boredom, bought 2 tokens and played Tekken 4, im not really used to play this version even tekken 5, the graphics is cool but still i like tekken tag tournament. I'm not really that good now compared before that I can sweep all my opponents on arcade or PS1/2, im not bragging, we used to hangout before with my college friends on arcades and on his place playing the whole night, and we are kind of addicted to either NBA Live or Tekken 3, it was still PS1.
But the other day, i got to win 3 consecutive wins from 2 opponents, but lost on my 4th match..hehe. parang laos na ako d2..i forgot some of the combo moves and of course the "juggle moves", me and my friends call it "juggle", don't know if others have the same term as we used to call it, anyway, juggle in a way, that we hit
our opponent as many hits as we can while he is on air,
since he can't move while floating on the air.hehe.

I went home and spent the night watching DVDs i borrowed, got to watch teenage flick "EuroTrip" and "The Terminal" by Tom Hanks, the movie was cool and what we expect it's Tom Hanks,parang ano yan e, if its from Seiko, it must be good..wakekekeke, the pioneer of ST movies ..hehe

bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home