Sunday, December 30, 2007

sopcast and boxing

my head's quite aching, and im a little bit dehydrated.attended our yearly family reunion held on my uncle's house, had couples of brandy and beer, and last night was still enjoyable, met with my relatives and our annual gift giving is still there,anyway, im still on my bed right now, and still can't find the UFC 79 sopcast, damn it. my net speed today seems quite faster, no big sunday boxing event today...amp..
this year got hook on watching boxing i would say, for me, sunday is a boxing day.even if it's via sopcast, cable, tv delayed broadcast, or even youtube for some, i believe i never missed even a single of them, from pbf's boring fight with oscar up to his 2nd fight with brit hero hatton, from guzrun , este guzman fight with soto, cotto's close fight with mosley, brawl bet. mayorga & vargas, pacquiao's fight with legendary mab, valero's 100% ko fight with tuktuk drivers :). some of my fave fights for this year are the vasquez-marquez 2 fight, pavlik-taylor and donaire vs the cocky darchinyan.

nothing to do right now, just resting and torturing my mind with rubix cube. need to further rest since we will have a get together tonight with my high school mates, and another office day for tom.

new year is coming...hope 2008 will be a better year for me and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home