Thursday, May 06, 2004

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

It's been a long time since I did some blogging and chatting with some old friends, Im too busy with my work,lots of system administration to do and researching as well,
With god's help,friends and google , I learned setting up and configuring Bind DNS, but still need some researching for some security issues about bind like chrooting, .
I also learned htdig (htdig.org) and learned other geeky stuffs too, learned to configure different services and take iptables packet filtering seriously. But sometimes Im really packed with many things to do, and had no time to do other things.
Well, regarding our computer shop, it's doing ok but customers are asking for internet connection which we don't have right now coz DSL is not available to our place and our phone line is still under process.
I'll try to blog as often as I can,but now Im too sleepy and need to prepare things tomorrow for another busy day,