Monday, July 18, 2005

BLOG REVIEW

My work shift today is kinda night shift, started not the usual way, watching dane cook's impersonation of tom cruise specifically how he behaved on Oprah's show. Dane is definitely funny,anyway, still have a hangover from last night's bday party from my friend. Last night, you have to be a good listener coz almost some of them were drunk already since i arrived kinda late.
Anyway, just browsing around then checking my friendster for a long time, this is my 2nd account coz i can't login anymore on my dummy email account (disabled), maybe i paid the consequences of using that email to login , (dami ko pa namang testimonials dun..hehe ) anyway, while checking on my friends, i got to check out my ex-officemate friendster blog. His blog is kind of interesting and funny, coz its full of angst and hate, (ewan ko lang kung totoo nga to look cool and reflect that he is a type of deep guy..heheehe..pero seriously i know this guy, he's cool and we salute him for standing on what he believes in.we still remember how he answered back to our company's CEO. ala paguia tapes, we got the recorded conversation between him and the president, arguing and doing some trash talk...hehehe priceless).

Here are some of the words taken from his blog which i like:
1.Call-Center agents are hungry with their own downward spiral while we programmer's are obsessed with being the next MARK CUBAN or STEVE JOBS......
2.Embracing the darkside is as true as it can be, we are sometimes blinded by good things that we will eventually become evil in a way.
3. Disembodied arguments will always be my pride! I don't care who the fuck you are I'm me I'm nobody else but me. Will there always be an end to this sometimes it is a whirlwind life that keeps us awake like zombies who go to work, eat, sleep, have sex, etc. I'm done with all that pretty shit which is life's simple pleasure. I'm guilty of living and I want to die because I'm bored with life.
4. EVERYBODY is trying so hard in this world to fit in, if you're not good looking or don't have any money you would end up in a different group. I don't give a fuck's ass if you are a celebrity, goddess-like beautiful, filthy fucking rich or just about anything, but if you hate me well just give me a very good reason why.

weeeeeeeeee..hehehe...kakatakot ka tol.

sorry for the "kinda thing" im kinda conyo today e.heehehe

Sometimes i have several things on my mind but when im started writing my blog, it seems it fades out, cguro I don't want the public to read some nasty stuffs (joke), pero i have different inputs, comments that i want to be posted here, pero cguro it's not yet the time.

maybe tomorrow, i checkd out i've been blogging na pala for more than 2 years, parang kelan lang ako nagkainternet a..hehe

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home