Thursday, July 14, 2005

Music: Santeria- Sublime

first thing i did when i got in the office was to listen to some of my mp3s on my music vault, and this type of music makes the start of your day exciting coz it's one of the coolest composition ever made, for me of course.
But i had to take a cab this morning (bwisit gastos), in order for me to get in the office early, coz i already had several lates and I don't want the punctuality issue to serve as one of the basis by my superiors for my evaluation.
Bought the "walang kamatayang" jumbo hotdog (smokie/hungarian) sa Mini-stop kasi yun lang ang nakikita kong mejo mabigat sa tiyan,yung sarap pwde na at magaan sa bulsa, then make some coffee para feeling boss ako...
Do the usual stuffs, checked first on some monitoring tools, mrtg, nagios, etc. etc etc etc, did network health check ika nga, checked boxes, then of course emails so i can get updated to what happened the other night like new website deployment, system changes, etc.

I'm excited already for tomorrow's NOC knowledge sharing, we had to learn some advance configs from our Cisco guru, and in prepatation installed Boson Router Simulator, luckily i got the installer with cracks.

Para naman kahit papano may pumasok na maganda sa utak ko, kakatamad kasi e...wala ko kwenta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home