Saturday, July 31, 2004

NO LONGER CONNECTED

July 28 was my last day.yahooooo and Im officially not associated with this co. anymore..At last..
Im free ..Im free (I felt like a slave from a slave miner shouting from yuri's revenge.hehe)
I emailed my a**hole ex-boss regarding my salary but he told me that he will try to give that before the end of august..fucking shit... ..

Serving for almost 3 months really change me professionally and personally, this company sucks!!! But at least I proved myself and tried all my best to be a good sysad as I want to be. Before I touch those servers, it was a mess.... I can't believe that this co. hosted big sites which have servers that have lots of security holes..At least I did some things good to them..stabilizes the servers, created greater uptime, I guess I secured the servers and tested all things that are vulnerable? I don't want to touch those servers anymore coz Im through...


Plans??
Do rtfm and browse tldp
Study some windows stuffs
box experimentation
kill -HUP '/var/run/work.pid'

What I did this week?
RO
RO
games
games
pirate some cds
think for Ver2 layout
RO
RO
sleep
muni-muni...
badtripin ang ex-boss ko
some techie stuffs
RO
games
watch
play
peer-to-peer
soundtrip
sleep
?
jobhunt
?
fuck
hehe
.......................................................................................EOF--




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home