Monday, July 25, 2005

my own SONA

Got myself a new jacket, i have to buy one since i can't find my old jacket,don't know if someboy stole it on my room, i don't want to point fingers or blame anyone, but it really pisses me off coz the jacket has a sentimental value for me,it's an old blue adidas jacket, it was given by my mom and have so much memories with it since college days. But i like the new one, it's a brown adidas jacket inspired with jamaican colors, it's cool.

Last Saturday, it was fun. We had some like a reunion with my old buddies at high school. Lots of "pulutans" inihaw na baboy at bangus, and lots of beers. We are drinking the whole night while playing darts, i have a 1-2 standing , too bad..hehehe
I missed the good old days...

I'm here in the office, eventhough it's special non-working holiday today, its PGMA SONA, i have to be here coz no one will replace me on my morning shift, 30% pay is not enough i guess, and the venue of SONA was near our place so I have to have some options not to pass along that avenue. Luckily, i have 3 options...
I hope there will be no bloodshed later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home