Sunday, October 23, 2005

hangovers, anonymous posting and rip-offs


lots of happened these past weeks, aside from several rip-offs by local artists, and I do believe it's not coincidence, i heard all of them and AFAIK, they're all copycats amputa, deny pa e, hehehe. like orange and lemons soundtrack to PBB, kakahiya, ipinapalabas pa sa TFC...
anyway, i dont give a fuck esp to pinoybigbrother, I and my friends were really pissed off this stupid show, tsk tsk tsk, kaplastikan at katarantanduhan. sorry, no offense.

sorry sa words

1 Comments:

Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is vinyard,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about ##LINK# I have found your site.
I was looking out for blog and ping related information. Sorry, I have see that your this post isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home