Sunday, August 21, 2005

HANGOVER
Music - Helter Skelter - The Beatles

It's been several weeks when i got hangover, last night we drank, and haven't slept enough (tama ba english ko?)..wow i have a 2 day uptime for my bot and still alive,slashing monsters and looting important loots...checked it for a while and harvested so much loots. i configured an acolyte bot for my cousin, running on one of my remote server.lolz..bahala sya pag naban sya. i warned him, pero right now. i stopped running on that server, instead on my win2k desktop PC na lang, coz i'm just doing port forwarding on that private server just to access that...

Anyway, I don't know if this is really critical http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/08/16/computer.worm/index.html
but to make sure i installed M$oft updates on the servers i maintained, bahala sila sa kanila, HK MIS are not so much into security, bahala sila, like running telnet daemon and permitting root login on some of their live servers, but I think it was already checked... i guess.

Regarding security issues, I always played the listener and not musicians, do the critics as well, as I appreciate music. let script kiddies do their want, let talented people discover vulnerabilities...and we the audience...i have so much respect to all the security groups and programmers doing their part.
Speaking of programmers, they are really earning so much. they have a high salary compared to us like my old friend way back in college , and now he has a cool car, and me. still commuting...hehe but in some way, I like this way.
Life is Life. I don't have so much real life luck...sob. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home