Sunday, July 31, 2005

Kaaga agang kamalasan
Music - 'UNDER PRESSURE' by The Used/My Chemical Romance

I arrived here in the office and the first thing i've seen was an alarm from one of our monitoring system, critical critical critical. tsk tsk tsk. I said to myself, this will not be a petix day for me. One of my boxes, specifically one of the mail server, kind of messed up. Checked the dmesg logs, got some SCSI disk error, I/o error, Ext3-fs error. I have to double check if it was the drive, my filesystem, the journal, or the array. This machine is fucked up.
Luckily, array got messed up so i have to rebuild it,then afterwards it's ok. Thank God. Or i will be fucked up also..hehehe .
Now it's time for backup..

crontabing and bunzip2 mode

We are requested by our superiors to add sig on our email.amp0ta ang landi..hehe..eto kaya lagay ko

(sorry if they're are any typos, some idiot has rearranged the keys on
this school keyboard from qwerty to abcdefhij, swapped the numbers
with the function keys, and generally made life annoying - good thing
I can touch type!)

hmmm..

cguro regards plus my name that will do it na, im planning adding animated gif kaso baka sabihin daig ko pa babae.hehe


..cont

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home